Pownall Carpets has been crowned the UK’s best performing online retail site in Q3 2014 as it earns its place alongside two other home-wares retailers in the top five. By Glynn Davis
New research released by Webtrends looks at British attitudes towards data sharing in 2014
Drinks retailer Bargain Booze has upped its online game as its website has become the UK’s best performing online retail site in Q1 2014. By Glynn Davis
Despite retailers recognising the benefits that customer data can provide there is still a failure by many to invest in loyalty programmes that will help them provide the vital single view of their customers across multiple channels.
Delegates will be able to learn from and debate with speakers from Anything Online, Sainsbury’s, Home Retail Group, Orange, feelunique.com, Whitbread, Lux Fix and more at this important one-day event.
Retail Bulletin Conferences
White Papers & Case Studies
- Eco-Friendly POS: It's Not Easy Being Green..or is it? – Star Micronics
- ASDA, ‘Happy to Help Every Day’ – Grass Roots
- White Paper - How to save money and improve efficiency with digital signaling - WebWayOne
- Case study: Don’t ignore security – Travis Perkins/WebWay
- White Paper – Mobile for retailers – Mobileweb Company
- White Paper – Enhancing the Transaction - Torex
- Case Study – Sweaty Betty - Experian
- Case Study – Where Collaboration Delivers – Homebase/Unipart Logistics
- White Paper – The Changing Face of Mobile – The Human Chain