Many retailers remain sceptical of the benefits of using technology to analyse customers’ behavioural data to help them improve their merchandising and drive greater sales on their websites. By Glynn Davis
Just some of the top names speaking at the Retail Bulletin’s 4th Customer Loyalty Conference in London, June 12th 2013.
Mark Hale, KPMG’s Head of Payments comments on the payment trend
Frauds identified by the cross sector Members of CIFAS during the first four months of 2013 reveal a marked return to the idea that some products are inherently more attractive to fraudsters.
Do you have a product or service that can help retailers deploy an effective mobile retailing strategy ?
Retail Bulletin Conferences
White Papers & Case Studies
- Eco-Friendly POS: It's Not Easy Being Green..or is it? – Star Micronics
- ASDA, ‘Happy to Help Every Day’ – Grass Roots
- White Paper - How to save money and improve efficiency with digital signaling - WebWayOne
- Case study: Don’t ignore security – Travis Perkins/WebWay
- White Paper – Mobile for retailers – Mobileweb Company
- White Paper – Enhancing the Transaction - Torex
- Case Study – Sweaty Betty - Experian
- Case Study – Where Collaboration Delivers – Homebase/Unipart Logistics
- White Paper – The Changing Face of Mobile – The Human Chain